Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Determination- Motivational Quotes

I love the posters with motivational quotes on them. Several years ago I came across a calendar of them. I scooped this calendar up with the intention of creating my own images with the quotes on them. My previous post reminded me of this calendar and so I went looking for it. I was excited to find it and went to work to find some of my images to use with these quotes. So, the first one that I decided to do was my last post, since it was my motivation to find the calendar. 

I bring you my version of 

D E T E R M I N A T I O N


If  you are looking for some of your own motivational posters contact me via email. kgrussellphoto@yahoo.com. We can personalize one for you!

Make sure you check back for more Motivational images.

Remember that any images that are posted on this blog can be purchased. We can custom size the images for your space. We can mat and frame the images or have them printed onto canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment